- 1 quart tomato juice or tomato vegetable juice blend
- 1 package 3R&B Wild Game Marinade Mix
- Worcestershire sauce
- juice of one lemon
- vodka (desired amount)
Combine tomato juice, 3R&B Wild Game Marinade Mix, and lemon juice. Shake until ingredients are mixed together well. Pour mixture into a glass and add desired amount of vodka. Add a dash or two of Worcestershire sauce and stir to mix. Garnish with a dill pickle, celery stick or raw onion ring.
Store unused mixture in the refrigerator.
- 4 cups nuts (pecans, peanuts, or mixed nuts of choice)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons 3R&B Wild Game Marinade Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional (3R&B Wild Game marinade contains no salt)
Stove top: In large frying pan, melt butter over low heat. Add your choice of nuts and 2 tablespoons of 3R&B Wild Game Marinade Mix. Stir mixture making sure butter and marinade mix evenly coat the nuts. Roast slowly until the nuts brown slightly. Sprinkle lightly with salt if desired. Cool on paper towels or parchment paper before storing in air tight container.
Conventional Oven: Mix ingredients and place on cookie sheet. Roast slowly in 250 degree oven until nuts brown slightly. Stir every 10-15 minutes to ensure even roasting. Sprinkle with salt if desired. Cool on paper towels or parchment paper before storing in air tight container.
Microwave: Place all ingredients in a shallow microwave safe pan. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir well. Roast an additional 3-5 minutes. ( Individual microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.) If desired sprinkle with salt. Cool on paper towels or parchment paper before storing in air tight container.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, pork, chicken, or turkey
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 egg beaten (may substitute 2 egg whites)
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 package Faithful Foods Bacon with Herbed Veggies & Garlic Gourmet Bread Spread
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 table spoons Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and mix together until well blended. Pat mixture loosely into prepared pan and set aside.
In small bowl, mix tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce. Spread 1/2 mixture on top of meatloaf. Bake for 1 hour. If desired, add remaining sauce during last 1/2 hour, or use as a condiment when serving.